i’ve done pretty well on the list of works in progress that i posted last march:
- pastel green baby afghan (crochet) – still working on it (i started this over 5 years ago and pick it up every once in awhile…it’s getting there!)
- blue king size afghan (crochet) – frogged and gave the yarn to my mom
- red, green, and black granny square afghan (crochet) – finished (and love it!)
- grey cardigan (crochet) – finished, but dissatisfied with the final product
- burgundy cowl scarf (knit) – finished, and made a matching earwarmer
- blue and grey (will be) felted bag (knit) – still working on it
i’ve also put a major dent in my box of yarn – i’ve been pretty good about not buying any new yarn and using up what i already have. since it’s a new year, i thought i should set some goals to give my creations direction in 2013!
- finish the two wip’s above
- crochet a sweater that i actually like and wear!
- begin work on t-shirt quilt
- refinish the sewing table i bought at the thrift shop last summer
- knit something more complicated than a scarf or hat
- add some healthy, easy dishes to the recipe repertoire
- improve my cookie, cupcake, and cake decorating skills
that will probably keep me pretty busy, eh?